Sunday, April 5, 2020

APRIL

**************************
APRIL

I have updated the letter that I am sending an email to all my families.  We have an Official pick up date you can get your childs speech folder:

Dear Families: 

Just a short note to let you know I miss all the kids and am working to connect with each of you.   I have been in several meetings over the past week, and we are working towards our plan for speech.  It is not an easy task. 

What I know as of now: 

  1. I will be sending your students' speech folder with a few extra items inside.  If you can not pick them up, don’t worry, we will mail them to you! 
                           
Pick up date:   MONDAY, APRIL 13 9AM-6PM FRONT LOBBY
                
        2.  Starting April 13th I will have available office hours which you can email me, and I can call you by phone 
             or video chat on google hangouts.    I have a link on google Meets/Hangout click HERE to access. 
  Tuesday: 10am-12pm     Wed:  2pm-3pm Thursday:  5pm-7pm

I maintain a blog  http://eskyspeechcorner.blogspot.com/ .  This is where I will post weekly activities for you and your child to complete.  Click on Mrs. Marlett’s link and you can choose the tab Weekly Links.  

Thank you all for your patience as we try to figure this out.  I am always available through my email emarlett@eskymos.com which I check every day.  

Emily Marlett
Speech-Language Therapist